The DIY Protocol - INTRODUCTION
Online program specific to your PCOS root cause.
LIMITED TIME ONLY
Why DIY? Also known as "Do It Yourself", we have created a version of our classic PCOS Protocol that allows you to take charge of your PCOS, and become your own passion project. We’ll help you to identify what’s driving your personal hormonal imbalance, and give you the tools to make the most important changes.
How we help you:
We’re all different. So our first step is to identify what’s driving YOUR PCOS symptoms. Is it your blood sugar, stress hormones, chronic inflammation or something else? We use smart machine learning to identify this for you.
Once we’ve ‘identified’ what we suspect is the root cause of your PCOS, we then tailor build a program to deliver you the specific changes that are going to have the biggest impact on your symptoms. We deliver these changes to you through a combination of video, PDF, and audio.
Our aim is to teach you a way of implementing these changes that’ll be sustainable. This is why we gradually ‘drip feed’ you the changes, so you can focus on one change at a time. There’s also upgrade options for which you can choose to add on additional personalised support for you, such as asking our experts a specific question about your PCOS, a 1:1 supplement review session or 1:1 consultation.
As part of the DIY program, you'll receive:
- Emails at the start of each new module from the PCOS Nutritionist Team to help guide you through your changes.
- Educational videos and audio
- Daily educational videos, audio and/or written content to explain exactly what you need to do.
- Downloadable guides
- PDF guides you can download and print to help you implement the changes you need to make.
- Upgrade options for additional personalized support
- Have a specific question about your PCOS? Or need more guidance? Our team of experts are here and ready to help YOU on your health journey with 3 simple and easy options to add on.
Frequently Asked Questions
|DIY||The PCOS Protocol
Ask our experts a question: $30 USD per question
Supplement review session: 15mins, $100 USD
1:1 consult: 60mins, $400 USD